Several Montreal boroughs and municipalities provide or pay for professional graffiti removal on private properties. Here they are, to the best of our knowledge (in alphabetical order):
- Ahuntsic-Cartierville *
- Côte-des-Neiges–Notre-Dame-de-Grâce *
- Lachine *
- Le Plateau-Mont-Royal *
- L’Île-Bizard–Sainte-Geneviève *
- Outremont *
- Pointe Claire *
- Rivière-des-Prairies–Pointe-aux-Trembles *
- Rosemont–La Petite-Patrie
- Ville-Marie **
- Westmount *
If you live in one of these boroughs or municipalities, don’t hesitate to contact them to see how they can help you with graffiti removal. If the borough does not pay for graffiti cleaning, why not ask them when they intend to start offering this service?
* The asterisk identifies a borough or municipality for which Solutions-Graffiti is the service provider for the 2010 season. The double asterisk (**) highlights boroughs where there is more than one provider, including Solutions Graffiti.
(note : this list is provided to the best of our knowledge, as of the date this article is published.)